Followers

BLOG STATUS UPDATE

~ 2015; Time to achieve many things, being someone's special, loved by everyone!


Sunday, August 8, 2010

SMILING






Smiling,
Play possum,
Like we don't know each other,
I'd been like pendulous ,
Confusing on something,
But I keep maintining smiling and looking,
I count the stars on the sky,
The amount lots,
Like how precious our smile.

Smiling,
I have secret to tell you,
U'd asked me thousand times before
Why i keep smiling,
I can't stand to see
How smart the stars giving shine on me
When the night comes
And how faith the moon
Coming nearer to me
To give me light
Replacing the light of table lamp
On the my gold box,
I keep smiling ,
Until i dream of it.

The wind blows,
I scared of it,
Once the curtain keep flying
And again i can see shine of the stars
Continuing dreaming until morning.

Smiling,
Don't stop smiling,
Until no more stars on the sky
Stop giving me shine;)





Lots Of Love,

12 comments:

iQaChumel said...

fifi....keep smiling.
alam sekitar bila d hayati mmg boleh rasa bahagia :)

penaberkala said...

keep smiling
senyum itu sedekah

first time singgah sini
best layan hindustan kat sini,haha
btw, thanx tinggal jejak kat chatbox
salam kenal

joegrimjow said...

did u wrote urselve

FIFIEY LYCHEE MARATION said...

@iqaygsgtchumel:i keep smiling, for u la..hihi...i love naturality as well;) have a nice day iqa..

@penaberkala:senyum sedekah pengubat dan pelindung sesuatu yang tak kita ketahui.

thanks for visiting me...then salam kenal juga buat encik penaberkala dari fifiey..(i love hindustan)^_^

joegrimjow:i wrote by myself when i think i need to create something in serene condition.

Khairunnisa' said...

So cute! <3

And you're so talented :)

FIFIEY LYCHEE MARATION said...

@kak nisa:u too la babe...don't praised me too lots otherwise for the next post of my karya will not be as good as this one..muahahahhahhaha:D takut ter'over confident'..kihkihkih^_^

sweetie2010.blogspot said...

Salam Fifiey,

Senyum itu penawar duka, senyum itu sedekah dan senyum itu juga bikin kita awet muda ma.....

Moga dalam tidur fifiey juga mampu tersenyum dan mendapat mimpi yang indah2.

Kak Sweetie mengucapkan Happy Ramadhan Al-Mubarak buat Fifiey sekeluarga.

FIFIEY LYCHEE MARATION said...

@kak sweety:seriously, smiling make us being youg always:) haha..

anyway salam ramadhan almubarak buat kak sweetie n family di sana jugak ye..:)

Khairunnisa' said...

Haha, you need a praise once a while, it keeps you going! :D

pilotHans said...

don't stop smiley my dear cute friend..

"cause u put the beautiful in life .."

FIFIEY LYCHEE MARATION said...

@kak nisa:once again, tahnks lots ya dearie...:))

@pilot hans:wah,those ur words...:) thanks friend:)

shark said...

snyum tiap2 ari cmni mmg kiut sokmo.

HAL-HAL BERKAITAN YANG LAIN:

Related Posts with Thumbnails